28.10.10

HOWSE

(full of songs! yay for me!)
It is widely understood that House is one of the best shows on television.
It is NOT as understood that they are absolute musical geniuses.
How about this, House M.D. Official Soundtrack on Myspace. Who knew? I guess you and me know. Now, at least.

Even the theme song is amazing. Massive Attack's "Teardrop on the Fire"


Let's talk about my favorite two episodes, House's Head & Wilson's Heart.

In Wilson's Heart, they use bands I love.

Example, Iron & Wine.


(people in planes)


And geniously, using José González's cover of "Teardrop on the Fire".




In House's head,

(I freaked out when I saw this, because I know this band!)
!!! (chkchkchk)



Look at that, so many awesome songs, and from only 2 episodes! I'm telling you. FRIGGIN GENIUS. GENIUSES, THEY ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment