15.10.10

twin suns of Tatooine

Before we get started, here, there's something that needs to be said if you live in my area.
Taken off Grafton's status, itself…
"Go to Bob Evans Friday night November 19th with a coupon to help us get new drums. If you get a coupon from any of us percussionists, 15% of your sales will go to us getting new equipment, not affecting the cost of anything purchased. Our drums are 15 years old and have literally and figuratively taken a beating. Help us out, go get some good food, and allow us to replace our old drums!"


And you can do this by clicking here: COUPON

Now, moving on.

Indie music is something that I'm always drawn to. Scratch that, indie ANYTHING. I could name things here, but I don't feel like putting in that much effort today.

Back to my transition! This man made this song in GarageBand, using his computer's mic.

Mind you: this is a Star Wars song. But it's delicious!

Jeremy Messersmith: Tatooine



If you're a big internet nerd, or like to check in on Yahoo!'s stories once in awhile, you'll know that this song was used in a popular paper Star Wars video.

OH! And I apologize for those of you who have stupid pop-up blockers, because ALL of my links open in new windows.[ I got denied when I was on a friend's computer and couldn't click on a link I had posted on here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment