16.8.10

The Girl

Hey, kids! It's been awhile. Mainly because I got so sick of my old music and then I was focused on new music and that took effort and then I found too much music that I couldn't take it all and still need to learn my new Mae CD and get my This Will Destroy You CD. I don't remember if I've talked about these already, but I'm too tired and I want to finish this post quickly so I can go to bed.

Along with those two new CD's… I cracked and went to Best Buy and bought [after 2 days of searching through incorrectly labeled bands (I mean, OWL CITY and SKY SAILING are NOT the same thing!!!!)] OK Go's Of the Blue Colour of the Sky.

But that's not what this post is about. This post is about a song that is hella fun to cover [on ANYTHING, not just the uke, mind you, even a cappella] and has grown on me.

I remember listening to it and thinking "Cute… but it's not AMAZING."

Now, it's the other way around. But not really. "AMAZING. CUTE!!!"

Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment