26.7.10

Does it ever get better? Can you really see the future, or just predict the weather?


Oh my. Listening to the radio has brought me back.

Especially when they play Smash Mouth.

Smash Mouth was the 2nd CD I even owned. The first one was, of course, *NSYNC. [I don't think they have a website.]

Besides that, I owned their 3rd album, self-titled "Smash Mouth". Thank God for websites like grooveshark, because now I can listen to it.

And let me tell you… I love this album. It's such a fat chunk of my childhood. I can see myself listening to it in my CD player. That thing skipped. But… Lorrin's childhood reminiscing aside, I just thought I'd talk about this band.
I don't know much of Smash Mouth's other songs, but this album I can still remember most of the lyrics, even though it was years ago since I last listened to it.

Actually, when I get home, I have to find that CD. 4 moves later, and everything is still in boxes. Hm….

Just for the record. My favorite then, and now is Sister Psychic. I still know almost every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment