14.7.10

Here it goes, again. *

Help me please.

I'll listen to almost anything [key words: listen] but there are two exceptions.
Rap and country.

And, unfortunately in Atlanta, since it's the south, they're pretty big on the latter.
I'll put up with it for my family, but my brain freaks myself out by trying to sing along in my head. I've never heard the songs before, but it'll try to sing along to the chorus or something.

So, I'll sing in my head something else.
Since my recent fix [obviously] is OK Go, I'll sing one of their songs.
Problem is, I only know about 3 entirely.
This is why I either need to get back home and buy Oh No & Of the Blue Colour of the Sky.
Or I need to somehow find an iTunes giftcard here, because my dad sent me here with a total of $40 for the month.

We all know Oh No's album for the famous "Here it Goes Again".
And the more I watch the music videos on YouTube, the more I want the cd's.

Current song obsession with OK Go? Here, watch it for yourself.



I need to get off this subject. DAMIAN KULASH. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment