4.7.10

OKay!! GO!!! *

Ah, it's been a few days.

Anyway, back to my latest obsession:
Damian Kulash

Who?
Maybe you know him from his band's treadmill video.
Maybe you know him from playing with the Notre Dame band.
Maybe you know him from his Rube Goldberg machine.
Maybe you know him from his yellow outfit.

Maybe, you love this cutie to pieces.



That's right. He's from Ok Go.

If you didn't at least get the treadmill one, you need to get out more.
[And by get out, I mean watch more viral videos.]

But I was thinking about it, because I was with a friend yesterday. I was playing my current favorite "End Love".
"Who is this?" -Vicky asked.
"Ok Go."
"REALLY?!?!"
"… yeah. I know. They're actually good."

And what I mean by that is, the super-smash hit "Here It Goes Again" was huge at my school when it came out. And, since this band is NOT a one-hit wonder band, people… people don't seem to expect that they have talent. They expect to hear some form of "Here It Goes Again".

I'm not sure why.

I've talked about Ok Go again, but I want to get their latest album "Of the Blue Colour Of the Sky".
I need to become famous and open a P.O. box so people can send me this stuff.

☆⌒(>。≪)

No comments:

Post a Comment