6.6.10

JAAAAAAA


Let me say a little thank you to Julia Nunes, famous YouTuber. Even though lately her videos have been coming in less and less she still brings a smile to my face. She inspired me to play the guitar, and then the ukulele. She also brought me to sooo many bands, such as Ben Folds, Say Anything, and Band of Horses.




She's got a lot of haters, but she doesn't care one bit. I'm actually looking at my ukulele right now and thinking about how she says that she doesn't look up the tabs to anything, she just figures it out. There is NO way I'd be able to do that.

And, she's gotten recognition. Ben Folds saw her cover of Gone and asked her to tour with him. She does play it different than the chords out there, but, hell, it works.

Anyway, her latest album "I Wrote These" came out awhile ago, and I want one. I want the physical cd, I think that's always so much better.

Let's talk about that for a second. I know iTunes is running out the need for cd's, but isn't it better to hold it in your hands? Plus, you don't always get the insert.
I, personally, would like to have shelves of cd's, all backed up on my computer, but there regardless.
I don't listen to the radio, so cd's are essential.
Like reading a book on the iPad. I'd much rather have the book itself right there in front of me because even then, you could read it in school or on an airplane, and you can't do that with the iPad. So why neutralize that option?

I swear, if everything's electronic-ized in the upcoming years, I'm gonna go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment