28.6.10

Panic! At The Disco

Blogging on the road. When I actually have a spare, breif moment of time. And I love how my phone doesn't pick up on all of the letters I type. Double checking my work's always fun. Anyway, super-awesome roadtrip with my dad, 5 hours in the car to visit colleges. And I had to provide the music. For 5 hours. Now, normally this isn't a challenge, but finding music I like versus music that doesn't contain swears... It's a tough thing. But one thing we both like is Panic! At The Disco. Old AND new, it's a delight. I love singing along. This is when I realized that Panic was a good band. Stupid Ryan and John having "musical differences"!! I mean, they (and Brendon) are the best members. Just putting it out there, I don't like Spencer. Brendon is sexy and funny and a good singer (in my opinion, despite his lack of formal training, which is slightly obvious), John is hilarious and a cool guy that I want to meet, and Ryan's just adorable. But when Spencer isn't looking like a girl with a penciled in mustache, I'm sure he contributes to the band. I mean he did form it. John replaced that one guy, whose name escapes me, whom the group later bashed as being terrible.

I'm sorry, I'd have links to all of this, but I can only open one Internet window at a time on the iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment