11.6.10

SHAKEDOWN

Okay, so today was the last day of school and it just so happens that I went to my first grad party today as well.
He lives in another town, but anyway... His dad and my dad go to this one cover band's concerts all the time. The band's called Shakedown. I have a shirt from them.

Anyway, one of the main guys was there. Frank.
Mark and Frank deep in the groove.
That's him on the right.

My brother got him to sign a playing card just as he walked out of the door. My camera was in the car, so I didn't get a picture with him.


This band mainly does covers, but it's a local band, so I don't expect much. He learned that I play ukulele and he asked me something like "Are you really into music?"

Yes, Frank. I'm pretty into it.

[and YES, I'M WATCHING BONNAROO RIGHT NOW! I missed The Young Veins & She & Him because of my darn previous engagements. :(]

No comments:

Post a Comment