13.6.10

RELAXATION, PLEASE.

When the family is driving you crazy, like mine is [my three younger cousins came up from Georgia and my aunt just left them here for the day... again] the only thing I can really do to get away from them while still staying in their view [so they don't light the house on fire] is listen to music.

A particularly calming remix of an already good song is "Hide and Seek 2" by Imogen Heap. Both me and my friend Joey had each version of the song, and it was a pretty awesome moment when we found out just how similar in music tastes we really are.

Hide and Seek 2 was put on the "Songs for Tabet" album with pretty awesome artists, like Regina Spektor.

It's so calming and relaxing. Imogen Heap paints you a picture if you choose to listen, or just let the sound of the song on the whole relax you.

Joey had actually done an in-depth interpretation on the song for a class, and when I read it, the song made so much more sense to me.



The smallest one, Lucy, who's about 6, likes to touch everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment