22.6.10

Such Great Heights

That's it. Mental note to future me. No more buying/getting into remixes and cover songs before knowing the original.

I've talked about Iron & Wine's cover of Postal Service's song "Such Great Heights" before.

Well, while I'm waiting for my iPhone to receive the osi 4 or whatever [it's been at least 2 hours] I'm stuck on GrooveShark trying to think of songs.

I listened to Postal Service's original "Such Great Heights". I felt almost trippy. It went sooo fast compared to Iron & Wine's.
The same thing happened to me when I was listening to the remix of Lisztomania versus the original.

I found 2 bands while I was at the Hot Topic listening station, but I wrote them down in my phone, which I can't get to. Ridic.
So, for now, I'll just count down the hours until I get to go see Toy Story 3.


It's 3 hours, if you were wondering. :D

1 comment:

  1. BrittaBarricade11/4/10, 1:22 PM

    i find it utterly random that i JUST found the song of which you speak.i found it all on my own and i liked it. seemed i'm a bit behind considering you posted this in....JUNE.

    ReplyDelete