14.6.10

Take this sinking boat and point it home. *


Wow, have I kept up with this every day? I need a life. I mean, it's not like I've not been doing things, because I was busy all day. But right now my brother is making me stay up with him because he's playing Super Mario Galaxy. It's 11:46, and I know to you hardcore-ers, that's not bad at all, but I don't care what anyone thinks, I go to bed the same time during the week as the weekend. It ranges from 10:30 to 11. Usually, rarely 11. I'm playing a song I ranted earlier about so maybe he gets tired and lets me sleep.

Ten music points if you can identify the song in the title of this blog without using Google.

Now, because of Bonnaroo, [I know ENOUGH'S ENOUGH, ALREADY, but it's relevant] Because of Bonnaroo, I downloaded a Phoenix remix of "Lisztomania" and thought it was awesome. I didn't even think to look at the original. Then, I was surfing through ukulele tabs @Ukehunt and saw the tab for the original Lisztomania. So I bought it on iTunes.

That's when I realized I have a music addiction. This blog proves it. I mean, whose to say anyone's reading? But really, I don't care if only one person reads this. Because that's all it takes. I want to share my music tastes and be original and talk about something that I do for a large portion of the day. So I am.

I'm going to end up buying the whole album on iTunes. :/ I like to have the physical cd, I think it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment